Reviewer holds the maximum responsibility for the acceptance of manuscript in International Journal of Pharmacometrics and Integrated Biosciences (IJPIB).Every reviewer should follow the roles and responsibilities mentioned below.
- Please check for assigned manuscripts at least two days once, which can be visible only after reviewer login.
- Download the assigned manuscript and review the work or the editor may also send the manuscript to the reviewers mail Id.
- Check whether the work is up to the standards of IJPIB.
- Comments if any about the manuscript should send to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the manuscript Id.
- Reviewers should not contact the author through mobile/telephone/mail for any queries regarding the manuscript
- Reviewers should not print the manuscript or use the manuscript for lecture or any other purpose which is under review process.
- Corrections/decisions in manuscript should notify by reviewer below 15 days on average to email@example.com
- Please inform to editor through mail or telephonic call if the reviewer is not interested to review the assigned manuscript.