Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Pharmacometrics and Integrated Biosciences
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECK LIST
Before submitting the manuscript to www.ijpib.com or to email@example.com, author(s) are advised to inspect all the necessary elements that have to be followed for the acceptance of the work done.
- Submitted manuscript should be original work and should not be published elsewhere or under the review process of other journal.
- If the manuscript is rejected previously, please send the details of non acceptance and the corrections made in the separate document (Don’t include in manuscript).
- Font should be Times New Roman with line space 1.0 and font size 12.
- Locate the reference numbers in square brackets within the manuscript at specific areas.
- Don’t include any figures or tables within the manuscript. Locate the figures and tables after references in the manuscript.
- References should be consecutively numbered and follow the instructions given to authors.
- All the figures should be in JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
- Scientific studies involving animals/humans and the experiments conducted should comply with ethical principles after approval.
Publication agreement provided in the website must duly signed by all the authors notifying the fact that the manuscript is not published or under publication process elsewhere.